Saturday, November 20, 2010

Psalm 90:12 Teach us to realize the brevity of life,
so that we may grow in wisdom.

I cleaned and the house got messy again, and then I cleaned again. We went outside and I enjoyed the air, the sights, the laughter. We worked on not screaming, and not pushing each other's buttons to purposely hurt another's feelings.



There is a piliated woodpecker in this tree eating the grapes. The leaves are gone, and November skies are still pretty.





Lots of hula hoop games.


Loving the domestic and the wild animals.



Trying new things. Growing into men. What a priviledge to be a part.


Walking slowly, chasing quickly, hugging, smelling the freshly bathed hair, teaching the meaning of "no" again and again.







The beginning: Finding God's unfailing love in the morning, accompanied through the day.


The end: Thanking God for His faithfulness at night.


My homemaking quote discovery this week in Bannon's science lesson book:

"No, answered the Queen-Mother, "I don't. You see, I have so much to think about, and happy thoughts that make the tasks light. And then, you know it is not always the same egg, and that makes a pleasant change for me. I will give you a motto to remember: 'As long as a Bee is well, work is pleasant when done faithfully.' " Among the Forest People written in 1898

No comments:

Post a Comment