Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Thinking on these things

A beautiful kind-of couple of days. I've been finding so much strength from the knowledge that two are better than one. If one falls down, the hand of the other reaches to help the fallen stand up again. This season of mine is a busy one. Thank you my friends for encouraging me to keep on keeping on. To remember to mark out a straight path. These days are racing. I love the pictures and I cherish these memories.

Hannah's gifts from Abby

Hannah's birthday dessert

The past couple days I have felt like I've been jogging on a treadmill. Moving quite quickly, but not accomplishing anything measurable it would seem. But it's ok. Maybe this isn't the time to be looking for that. Right now it's time to enjoy the ride. It's time to smell the flowers. So I am. :)

candle and gratitude journal

Bella and Grady

icicle, lace curtain, and snow

Ranger waiting for Jeremy and the big guys to get home from school

coloring

rising bread, crockpot of spaghetti sauce and coffee pot doing their cozy thing

Phillipians 4:8 And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise.

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love this. The photos. The stories behind the photos. The beautiful life of simply living for Him in everything we do. I sure do love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true Dee! Love Hannah's birthday desert!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As usual, life looks so cozy on your end of the lens! And I want a piece of that fruit pizza...like, right now! Yum!

    ReplyDelete