Monday, September 7, 2009

Numbering my days

Psalm 148:3 3 Praise him, sun and moon! Praise him, all you twinkling stars!
Jeremy's homecooked breakfasts.

Decorating our nest with the colors of fall. Tis fun, tis pretty. The family loves it. So do I.


Just like a little chipmunk's nest, burrowed under the roots of a tree. Bringing in the outside treasure. Keeping it nice, keeping us growing.


It is all worth while.

Small for a season.

To roam, to run, to love and be loved.



The reason I sing. The reason for peace and comfort. Hearing His knocking. Opening up the door of my heart and letting Him in.
Revelation 3: 20-21"Look at me. I stand at the door. I knock. If you hear me call and open the door, I'll come right in and sit down to supper with you. Conquerors will sit alongside me at the head table, just as I, having conquered, took the place of honor at the side of my Father. That's my gift to the conquerors!

1 comment:

  1. I've always loved the way you sprinkle your home with signs of the changing seasons...
    I miss you! Perhaps there will be room in your schedule and mine for a birthday trip to...whatever dessert destination strikes your fancy? Love you~

    ReplyDelete