You know why I like blogs?
I do get tremendous blessing and ideas from the many voices of experience in *living.*
But more, it's so interesting to hear all the different voices and hearts whose stories are being written by God. That's what makes them special to me. The words are a language, expressing that person's life and God at work. Some are very gifted writers. Some, not their thing so much. It doesn't matter. It is still them. How quiet it would be without them, especially in their own circles. The internet is just an extra medium to express the hearts of the people behind the screens.
I go back and forth on whether I should keep blogging. I don't want my blog to be a stumbling block to anyone...including myself. That leaves me wondering, what to blog about then? :) I guess I'm left with a simple answer of singing my testimony of His work I see in my day to days, for now anyway :).
Today I'm thankful for~
21. A beautiful weekend of sun.
22. His Spirit helping me as we homeschool. Amazingly they learn incredible stuff, even though I don't do backflips "teaching" them.
23. One-day-at-a-time provision. "Consider the lilies..."
24. The internet to keep me up to speed on my extended family who live far away.
25. My husband who shares my heart in seeking what God is saying in these crazy busy days.
If you have the time to read Ann's post, you'll probably like it. I know I did.
Thanks for reading!