Friday, May 28, 2010

A Merry Heart

Proverbs 17:22 A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a broken spirit saps a person's strength.
What a wonderful God who works in all the details of life. Remember that "Attitude Check" post I wrote a week or so ago? It seems God has me on a theme...one I very much need. Thankfully, He doesn't leave us in the dark when wisdom is asked of Him.



Springtime is fun around here. There has been lots of frog and toad catching, crayfish hunting, butterfly chasing, laundry hanging, ice cream eating, a Friendship Party, and a Princess Party...all just BECAUSE. BECAUSE life is worth making some fun moments happen (and some imaginative hearted children have asked that it could be so).

It seems like children always have a good idea cookin' and I have to find grace to cipher whether it's a possibility or not...and try to work on my "yes"es :) and then the "yes"es accompanied by a more joyful spirited mama.

So, I'm thinking about Derek's podcast - Princes with Amnesia
This- I think she wrote it for me ;) Wow!!!
and of course the Breaking Free coursework. My own unit study. Thank you Lord.

1 comment:

  1. Yay yay yay you blogged again! I've been waiting to see a new one :) I love the "Just Because" idea. I need a little more of that.

    ReplyDelete