Monday, May 17, 2010

Multitude Monday

holy experience

Giving thanks


26. the smells of roast beef and lilacs...simultaneously

27. walking in and to freedom with my church sisters

28. hands to hold, hearts to love

29. the fruit from a little girl's lips who told her doctor, "I love my brothers and sisters..."

30. same person blowing dandelion fluff and wishing her Mama gets chocolate and flowers

31. a little plot of earth I get to imagine and design all sorts of green leafy arrangements

32. a Saturday date with husband in which communication rang clear, without interruption

33. little girls hysterical laughter with cousins

34. a newly painted home

35. learning of a yoke that is easy and light

2 comments:

  1. you and your family are a constant presence on my things-to-be-thankful-for list! Thanks for sharing your Sunday with us!
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are all so beautiful. and i hope to see pics of the newly painted home!!

    ReplyDelete