Friday, July 17, 2009

A Holy Ambition



I have been gathering my thoughts about this whole "passions" posting I felt like I needed to do. I know my "friends need no explanation, and my enemies wouldn't believe me anyway" truth, but in line with so many swirling teachings, and my Pastor's recent teaching on using your gifts to serve one another, I thought this would be a benefit to me. I don't expect anyone to read along, but say thanks if you do. This video I placed here is, I feel, very true for me. Before I open up my heart and mind about some of my next passions, I thought it would be helpful to introduce it with the video.

1 comment:

  1. dang. i wish i had sound on my computer. i'll check it out when i go home :) i like hearing about your passions though. your thoughts inspire me to figure out my own.

    ReplyDelete