Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Misty June mornings

pink zinnia




Daisies and roses




Lettuce




Red matrix pansies




lupine, daisies, chocolate mint, and some weeds :)

I love the early morning. That is not to make anyone feel bad if they don't. It's just that I do. Now that it's summer, I go outside and watch the birds, check out the flowers, sometimes read, many times pray, sometimes rock on the swing with a little one or Jeremy. It's my favorite part of the day.

I love watching things grow. It's a handful to keep on top of weeds though. I do what I can, but boy they are strong and fast. The harder to grow things, are the beautiful blooms. But when they bloom their sunny faces, what a pleasure. Burdock, grass, and many varieties of weeds are always trying to establish their dominance. But I love the work. When the weeding is done, I'm left with pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment