Wednesday, January 25, 2012

January's Sunlight

We had such a treat recently. We were able to listen to Hannah sing at a recent jazz concert. For years we have listened to her belt out alto tunes, and there she was doing it for a wonderful jazz ensemble. It was a lot of fun, and I was a proud mom.


Grady's favorite thing to watch is her recorded singing. It's pretty cute! :)





Little guys making their own fun. Dancing.


Climbing the large stairs and making up their own games.


~Cassandra

3 comments:

  1. So much cuteness! Andrew and I ooh and ahhed over Hannah's singing. Amazing. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love it that you got to go see Hannah perform...love that little Grady using 21st century electronics! And the kids....missing those smiles and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why do I never see these blogs? :( I like these blogs. They're always lovely. I bragged about you today to a friend.. and this blog is one reason why.

    ReplyDelete