Joining with the hearts of other worshippers, expressing my heart's thankfulness to my Father, seemed to be right to start Thanksgiving week.
1. The priceless gift of friendship that loves a person for who they are...and even in spite of who they are.
2. The example of children who love, forgive, and live without thought of tomorrow.
3. turkey dinner with a friend, warm fire, Christmas movies, Waltons
4. a little man with a heart to serve
5. A man to love who gives in so many unspoken ways. God sees, God knows, and that's what matters.
6. warm bodies that fill my mornings with hugs
7. The Lover of my soul who works even when I have lost the strength.
8. beautiful starry November skies, seen as I lay down at nighttime.
9. a loving God that is ever near every time I call
10. right words, at the right time
and to see more, plus the songwriter who began it all go here: