And sadness threatens to steal a season,
I wake early
and ask my soul
Why so downcast? Put your hope in God.
visit with me
I am reminded
God is God. I am not.
In the overflow,
I rise, and assemble
and His truth is spoken
*put on the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness.*
My hope is in you God.
I put my arm in one sleeve: thankfulness
and then the other: faith
and I declare that He is good and that He is for me. And believe it.
- He binds up the brokenhearted
- 8 blessings
- Needs provided for
- Friends to walk life's journey with
- Breaking Free with Beth Moore's teaching. I know, broken record, but it's true.
- a yard to explore, a creek to dip in, birdsong, butterflies
- warm coffee
- older women who shine the light for Jesus, husbands, children, home, others
- husband's adventures
Isaiah 61:3 To all who mourn in Israel,
he will give a crown of beauty for ashes,
a joyous blessing instead of mourning,
festive praise instead of despair.
In their righteousness, they will be like great oaks
that the Lord has planted for his own glory.