Thursday, August 27, 2009

Summer's Life

The forgotten pictures. Reminding me of many precious moments we have shared. Jeremy and Bannon made a list of things to do this summer. Slowly Bannon and Daddy checked off things one by one. Some are on FB, some will be seen here. One of the things on the list was a hike. We gathered up ourselves, and called on our fellow hiker Miss Nancy, and headed to a beautiful mountain pond. A brave leader. Jake.

Beautiful swampy habitat.

Over and under, through the mud too. Lots of mud. Sinking, squishing, unavoidable mud.


Pretty enlightening.


Climbing rocks. An adventure.

A beaver has been here!

Lots and lots of wild raspberries. Wished we had buckets, but we enjoyed anyway.

A very good friend. One who loves these little ones.


Another checkmark went next to the lake visit. That one I did on a VERY HOT day. So hot, little Abby burned herself on the slide.



My company in the water. So sweet, so very very happy. A challenge to keep the gravel out of her mouth.


Brave and cool swimmers.





The End.

3 comments:

  1. Be-ah-u-tiful!!! That's all I got to say about that!!
    Love, love, love you all!!
    Michelle and crew

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried again and again to leave a comment...I'll try one more time~

    I've always admired your dedication to getting the kids out to experience nature in all it's glory...
    and thanks for everything, dear friend. You bless me more than you'll ever know. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like such a fun summer!!! you guys are so good to do so much with them!

    ReplyDelete