Monday, February 1, 2010

Multitude Monday

holy experience


11. Permission to take my days slowly. I do better in the slow lane :)

12. Budding readers who enjoy sharing storybooks with each other...even if they mispronounce the words.

13. A 1 and a half year old who is so wild and wildly happy. She tears up the house and my quiet with her antics, but she is so much fun!

14. A daughter who shares my love of musicals, Anne, Little House, and Christy.

15. Guitar music and fish tanks

16. A *too good to be true* moment that I wait for :)...very soon now.

17. Grace sufficient, power pefected in my weaknesses.

18. Peanut butter. Crunchy. With apples and bananas.

19. Wood fires.

20. The hearts of women that reach out with love and point the way to the Truth, the Light, the source of true Love, the Way, Jesus, the Father, and the Holy Spirit.

1 comment:

  1. in giving myself permission to slow down, i'm re-discovering moments of joy--a puzzle with a little guy, a chapter read aloud to all who will listen...taking some time to enjoy my days and breathe...

    ReplyDelete