Thursday, July 13, 2023

Time Passes














 Oh my goodness. I should have been writing here but have stepped away for a time. Life has been bittersweet with ups and downs and the world is spinning a wee bit mad. Everyone seems to be screaming at each other and I just want to walk along the quiet way, minding my own business and loving people as I go. 


Life here on Summit is changing yet again as Abby is now graduated and I have only three left in their school days. It all seems like a dream. Covid shutdowns stopped life for us for quite a time and society slowly got back on it's feet.


Abby had a delicious season of track with obstacles overcome. It was so wonderful to see her emerge and come into her own strengths.


I am tired a lot of the time and wish I had more energy to tackle projects and such. 

No comments:

Post a Comment