Thursday, May 24, 2012

He gently leads

Isaiah 40:11 He tends His flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in His arms and carries them close to His heart; he gently leads those that have young.

Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus
Just to take Him at His word
Just to rest upon His promise
And to know "thus saith the Lord"


Transitions have begun to happen for our family. Jeremy is working to get our home ready to sell, and we *think* we have found a new home in geographical location. Home buying will happen only as a couple of other things fall into place. For years Jeremy has wanted to live close to his work, and I have always been reluctant to leave our mostly lifelong home. But we together, now agree. It's time.

This has been our Sunday morning prechurch views. I am a completely country loving girl. But this river, this city, has me stopping and lingering. I think about it all week. It is lovely isn't it?






An ebb and flow I keep discovering as we are seeking God in the big and small things right now. The peace of God guards my mind and heart as I look to the LORD for guidance in my homeschooling, marriage, homemaking, relationships, and life changes. When I begin to worry, I for sure, begin to stress and grow impatient and anxious. But the LORD, in His rightful place in my life's worship, is a strong tower we can run to and are safe.




















~Cassandra

1 comment:

  1. *sniff
    I am so excited to see what God has in store for you next! I can see Him in you and your family...His love and grace flowing toward one another, toward the people around you. Blessed to call you friend. xo

    ReplyDelete